Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Story: I Still want you

All my life I have always been a very good guy who has never been  interested in women, not because I was gay but because all the ladies I asked out refused to accept me because I did not look good. I could not even afford a good cloths. I joined a christian fellowship and became a committed member, I found peace in God.
Everything about me been a christian brother changed after my graduation. I served successfully and got a very good job in an oil company. I was well paid, suddenly women came in and out of my life, I enjoyed life and slept with any girl who threw herself at me. I was having fun with the way ladies threw themselves at me after I made money.
I was able to get myself a very good car and a house, I proposed to Laura, my youth corper girlfriend but that did not stop me from sleeping around  when ladies threw themselves at me. I still asked pretty girls out and they could not resist me and my money.
Laura didn't know I was living such life because when ever she was around me I avoided distractions and I knew how to play the game. I was driving to the bank one Saturday evening after dropping Laura off at the park when I met Anabel. She was a beauty, she was taking a walk with her friend when I stopped to offer them a ride which she refused but I was able to give her my card.
Anabel called me 3 months after I had forgotten she existed. I quickly asked to meet with her immediately, we met that evening had drinks, I got her number that evening. I kept calling Anabel and we would chat on phone for hours. I liked her, she was just a student in her early twenties and I desired to have her. I had told Anabel I was single and searching for a wife which I knew she would love to be the wife, I loved Laura.
Two months to my wedding I planned it all, I paid for Laura's trip to Dubai, this was to give me an opportunity to have Anabel. After dropping Laura off at the airport, I drove to Anabel's school to pick her up that evening. I took her to my place and had her over and over again. I told Anabel I would love to have her as my wife and she fell head over heels. Anabel was a good girl I noticed, she was a wife material but I still loved my wife to be. Anabel was in my house for four days and I enjoyed every bit of her stay, she left for school and I started avoiding her.
Anabel would call wanting to pay me visits I made up excuses I was not in town until she stopped calling. I was happy it had ended, I got married to Laura but could not get Anabel off my mind. Anabel heard of my wedding and decided to stay away, she never contacted me again.
I saw Anabel two years after my wedding and it reopened old wounds, I missed her, I felt pity for her. I started calling her again to beg for forgiveness and wanting to have her again. This time, she was wiser and told she heard of my marriage and decided to stay away from me, she advised me to move on with my life. I can't stop thinking about Anabel as a married man now, or did I make a mistake? I have never cheated on my wife but wants to have Anabel. I need help because I do not want to hurt my wife.

1 comment:

  1. let the past go with the past, by gone be by gone. you av gotten a wife so stay with her no need for attachment by the side.
    Extra marital affair is a sin. face ur marriage squarely, dont give room for distraction.

    ReplyDelete