Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Love story

Sad and Confused...

  Dear readers, please read this story...

" I am a 32 year old business woman who is married with a son, my husband never wanted me to work so he opened a boutique for me. I had sales girls who did my sales for me so I had all the time in the world for myself. I loved what life brought to me, money and time even though my husband was a little busy. I hung out with my friends who introduced me to a gym somewhere in Rivers state where we resided. Although I had a very nice body even after birth but felt I could have fun... and really it was.
I registered in the gym and started my workout program, as time went on my friends who introduced me there all gave up on working out but I didn't because I had become close to a trainner who told me he would help me keep up my shape. We became so close and started seeing each other. My husband could not suspect me at all because we did everything lovers do in the gym. People never knew but my visit to the gym became more frequent than usual. The relationship continued even after I found out my boyfriend had a fiance, I did not bother cos I was married.I never thought he would bother too till he became so obsessed with me, he started stalking me in town. I became scared cos he was becoming too possessive of another man's wife but I still continued to see him.
He told me he would break his engagement which he did and wanted us to be together but I could not jeopardize my 4 years of marriage for anything. I still loved my husband, he has been good to me. I have refused to accept my boyfriend's proposal and that was when my nightmare started. He threatened to tell my husband about us. I pleaded and even offered to pay him off but he refused. I was home one day when my husband came home with a friend and this friend happened to be my lover. Since then he started visiting my home unanounced and I fear he might tell my husband one day. I have been so confused since then...please readers should I confess to my husband? I regret my actions, am so sad and confused..."

No comments:

Post a Comment