Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Relationship stories Continuation

Lost Battle...

     Dear Angela, the story continues...I finally met a business man Emeka who I started dating after Felicia's advice. It was a temptation I could not resist. Emeka was every woman's dream guy, he spoilt me. My feelings for Kevin was still alive but I played along with Emeka. After my graduation, Emeka proposed to me, it was a thing of joy but thoughts of Kevin clouded my mind, the promises we had made to each other. I accepted Emeka's proposal but was confused because I still missed my Kevin even if I had started to like Emeka. Six months after Emeka's proposal, Kevin returned to Nigeria.We were still crazy in love with each other just like old times. I decided to be the good girl to Kevin. I was glad my dream was becoming a reality. I quickly broke off my engagement to Emeka to be with my dream man.I was suprised it did not bother Emeka, he was cool with it and never called me.
Two weeks of been with my Kevin I realized I was six weeks pregnant for Emeka. What a tragedy!!! How do I explain this? I was confused and needed someone to talk to. I tried to reach Emeka but could not, I got his address from a friend, so I decided to visit Emeka in his village for the first time only find out he was a married man with four kids...how cruel men could be. So confused right now, I do not want to hurt my sweet Kevin... 

No comments:

Post a Comment