Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Relationship stories

Lost Battle

      Dear readers, yet another interesting story for you ... read on:
"I have always loved my neighbours son Kevin whom I grew up with from childhood. We went to the same primary and secondary school that people even call us husband and wife, we told ourselves we would eventually get married someday. After our WAEC examinations, Kevin told me he would be travelling to the UK for his studies. I could not believe my ears, it was as if my whole world had crumbled. It was a good and sad news at the same time but I was happy for him. "Don't worry Getty, I will come back for you" he consoled me each time I became worried about his travel. Kevin finally travelled leaving me his childhood sweetheart back here in Nigeria. I gained admission too into the university to study microbiology. My communication with Kevin was perfect thanks to social networks, phones. As time went on I became bored an lonely, seeing my friends go out with guys was such an envy to me but I had to be faithful to my sweetheart. I had this girlfriend who wanted me to have fun in school but I had always turned her down "Getty no one will know, get your groove on now. When your sweetheart comes you'd be a good girl then." I had always thought about Felicia's words to me till one day I decided to get my groove on."

...to be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment