Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Private lesson = Private relationship 

  Dear readers, it is yet another story for you, kindly read and leave a comment...
" My name is James, and I was a teacher. I returned back to my village after my youth service to visit with my uncle who retired and resided there. I only planned to stay for sometime while I searched for a good job online. While I waited to get my dream job, I decided to take a teaching job to fetch me some money. I taught in a secondary school not too far from my house. The students loved me, especially a particular student called Mary. Mary was tall and dark in complexion, she had the body of a model. I liked her but thought she was too young for me even when she kept coming close to me. She asked me to teach her maths when her grade dropped. I started teaching her mathematics, I could not say no because I wanted her even close to me. We stayed in school for extra lessons, our private lesson finally became private relationship. My conscience pricked me because Mary was just 17 years old but looked more like a 22 year old. I was taking advantage of this poor girl, but could not end the sweet taboo.
I finally ran into luck and got a job in Delta state in an oil company I decided to leave my village immediately, how bad I didn't even tell Mary. 
7 years later when I decided to settle down, I met a pretty girl and started seeing her. I knew her as Jane and there was something about her I could not comprehend. I loved her with all my heart, we dated for a year. I wanted her around me always so I proposed to her,we celebrated and she told me she had a suprise for me. I was invited by Jane to her elder sister's house to break the news of our engagement. That faithful evening, I followed her there thinking she wanted to break the engagement news to her sister. She asked me to sit, offered me a drink and called out "James" a boy of about 6-7 years ran into the sitting room "yes mummy, good evening uncle". I was suprised "you have a son?" I asked with my eyes and mouth wide open, "Yes! My son, your son, our son. I named him after you. My name is Maryjane Obika, friends called me Mary Obika, your little sweetheart 7 years ago" I was suprised, my Mary was now so pretty."You got me pregnant and disappeared, I only wanted you to meet your son. Am sorry I can't marry you" she cried. I immediately begged her for forgiveness, Mary told me she would be living Nigeria for UK to join her fiancee. She never picked my calls and I was told she had travelled with my son. How do I get in touch with my son and make Mary forgive me? I have not been myself with the thought that my son calls another man Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment