Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Story: True love only existed once in my life

Life has taught me never to love and I will tell you why.They say true love exists, that is true in some cases, it works for some, to some it becomes a disaster, mine was a disaster. Let me tell you a few things about myself, I am a graduate who has been prostituting. This is because I couldn't get a good job that would pay my bills. I only got jobs with little pay so I decided to make it big with men. I lived well and had everything I wanted at my finger tip.
It all started one weekend I had accompanied chief on a weekend vacation, chief was one of my favorite customer. I decided to go swimming without chief and that was where cupid shot me. I met Ejike at the poolside, he was a dark cute looking fellow. We got talking,exchanged numbers and parted ways.
I didn't hear from Ejike till after a month. He called once and went out on date,that one date alone changed my feelings. I was shot by Cupid and  I fell for Ejike. Ejike never knew I was a call girl, I was happy about that and our relationship was good. I felt true love for the first time, no one had shown me so much love in my life.
Ejike and I had plans for the future that we did everything together. Ejike was a  business man, he imported refrigerants and his business was doing well. Ejike never introduced me to any of his family member, but had seen my dad to tell him he would be bringing his people for introduction.
Ejike did not change but only claimed he had problems with his goods and needed some money to sort it out. I helped him out, after all he was my husband to be, he would own everything I own once we get married. Ever since I helped him, his problems became persistent and he kept asking me for money. I gave Ejike everything I had to make his business work. At this time I was begining to stay away from my customers because I would soon be married and did not want to jeopardize this opportunity, I was not getting any younger.
It didn't occur to me that I was the only one preparing for our wedding, Ejike was reluctant. Soon Ejike told me he was not feeling our relationship, he was tired and needed a break. I didn't understand what he meant. He left and did not come back again, that was the last time I saw Ejike. His phones were not reachable, I only received an e-mail he sent me telling me he had left the country in search on greener pastures. He wrote in the e-mail that he had known about my lifestyle and only played along so he could benefit from it all. He called our relationship, I mean what we shared A GAME and would be getting married to his longtime sweetheart in the UK.
How cruel Ejike had this all planned to scam me. I have lost everything I worked for with my body, where do I start form? or Is this God's way of telling me I lived a wrong life? I loved Ejike with all my heart, I do not know where to begin my life now.



No comments:

Post a Comment