Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Story: Help!!! Crazy in Love with my Cousin

Help!!!

It all started during Christmas when my cousin came visiting from Abuja. I have only heard about her but never saw her since my growing up. It was time for me to see her for the first time and get to know her. 
My family and I all prepared to welcome and make her comfortable when she arrived. My mum could not stop saying what a beauty Adele was. I was in my room when I heard my family all cheering and making merry and I heard my mum screaming Adele's name, I knew the almighty cousin had arrived.
I came out of my room to welcome her when all the excitement had gone down. Omg!!! Adele was a goddess, she was a true beauty. I hugged her and introduced myself to her as I showed her to her room. 
Adele and I became so close that we started doing things together. She became my best friend and I had wished she was not my cousin because she had all the qualities I wanted in a woman. It all started when I ran into her naked in my bedroom. I was wondering what she was doing in my bedroom, she claimed my younger brothers where in her room so she decided to dress up in my room.
After that incident, I could not get Adele off my mind I was loosing it. I thought about Adele even when am having good time with my girlfriend, I fantasized about Adele. My fantasy became a reality the night Adele slept in my room after seeing a late night movie together. We had sex over and over again. I felt guilty for commiting incest but I loved Adele and each time she came around I could not resist her.
I started avoiding my girlfriend to stick with Adele. Adele told me she didn't care even if we were cousins. She snuck into my room at night for us to have our usual adventure. Now I am crazy in love with her but worried about my mother's feelings when she finds out about this. I keep running back to Adele even if I knew it was not right. I need help right now because am loosing it, I don't know if Adele has charmed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment