Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Secrets for you...

 Untold secret of mine

   Dear Angela, I am a regular reader of your blog, keep up the good work. I want to share my untold secret to your readers. Please publish my story...
I got married in December 2008 to my boss at the office and resigned to be a housewife. We lived happily the first year, the second year became hell after my mother-in-law visited. She was a good woman but disturbed me about having kids " Jules, whats are you waiting for? Isn't it time you show us the woman in you by having kids?" my mother-in-law told me after having dinner in front of my husband. My husband was suprised and defended me " mummy, God's time is the best, besides it's barely two years we got married" my husband replied. "One year, two, even ten years I don't care. Wait till you start having grey hairs, your mates have two-three kids, some even four" she walked out of the room. I stood across the table without saying a word when I saw the reaction on my husbands face, only tears ran down my cheek. After that faithful day, my husband became a total stranger in our home. He kept late nights and started drinking. In 2011, things became worse and unbearable. I knew the only way to bring back that happiness was getting pregnant, I decided to end my nightmare. I hooked up with my ex who was already married too, we saw each other for a couple of months till I noticed I was pregnant. Of course it was not for my husband, the pregnancy brought back my husband. He became the best husband in the world, my ex on the other hand was not aware of my pregnancy. I broke up with him to face my marriage as I enjoyed my marriage like never. I gave birth to a baby girl which my husband adored and since then, we have lived happily together as a family without anyone knowing my little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment